Low Carbon USS Zinc Cr3 Flat Washers , Grade A Washer ,DIN125A -1
A washer is a thin plate (usually disk-shaped) with a hole that is most commonly used to distribute the load of a threaded fastener, such as a screw or nut. Washers are most typically made of brass, nylon, steel, stainless steel, thermoplastic, or rubber, and come in a wide variety of styles and sizes.
Flat washers are generally used under the head of a bolt or nut to distribute the fastener load over a larger surface area. They also help to prevent corrosion between a steel screw and an aluminum surface.
Question & Answer
1. Payment : T/T (30% T/T in advance and balance 70% against copy of B/L)
L/C at sight
2. Lead Time : If have stock , can be packing and ship within 10-15 days ,
If not have stock , usually take 25-30 days to produce one container order .
3. Free Sample :For standard item , we can supply the samples free . courier cost by the buyer.
For nonstandard item , we will quote the mould charge ineed, but the mould charge can be return if bulk order released .
4. OEM : We Can produce the drawing according to your drawing or samples , also can packing the products as customer's request with LOGO and company information on it
5. How to place a order :
Send inquiry -------quotation --------Confirm order (price ,lead time , technical detail with drawing and payment ) ---------pay deposit -------Start to produce after got deposit ---------sample approve (if need) ------------ass produce -----send picture of packing for confirm------arrange shippment ---------send copy of B/L -------------Pay balance payment ----------send the documents for clearance ----------feedback
6. Anyother question , welcome to contact us anytime .